Sunday 15 September 2013

WHAT CAMEROONIANS SAY ABOUT POLICE CORRUPTION DURING PASSPORT APPLICATIONS



I wish to thank everybody who took time to watch the brief 20 minute documentary on police corruption associated with passport applications in Cameroon. Apologies to those who have not watched the documentary. Please check it on this you tube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJPNjQQ9SVQ or just type Undercover - Cameroon corruption live in the youtube search area. I wish to especially thank those who shared their own stories. They were really touching. To my greatest surprise, even non-Cameroonians were also complaining. Just tells you how bad the situation is in the country. It would have been nice if something could immediately be done to stop these people in their tracks. Thousands of Cameroonians everyday are exploited  through this corrupt scheme orchestrated by the police in Yaounde.  I am pleased that at least the few that have been enlightened through my documentary will now be able to protect themselves to an extent from police corruption at the general delegation for national security in Cameroon. Gradually, we will educate ourselves out of this deplorable situation.

Please see below for a few selected comments from our viewers

This truth is quite disheartening, but I thank God for your brave heart!! It saddens me even more to see such a fruitful country turn into the survival of the fittest. All these so called law enforcers should be punished for their evil deeds. Thank You Very Much For Exposing These Scammers/Criminals/Thieves/Tra­itors!

Thanks for sharing your experience. Your case is just one out of millions of sad cases. In 2006 during the transition to the computerised passport, i spent 500,000frs CFA to make two passports. When i finally saw those passport with my eyes i too a deep deep breath as a sign of relief. It's unfortunate that our home land is decaying more and more. Only God alone is saving this country from chaos.

It can't get any better than this. You are one of the few cameroonians that is actually standing up against a system that needs to be eradicated in other to pave a better country for our children. By not turning blind eyes to a system like ours, marks the beginning of change.

Just after gaining an entry Visa to the U.S., for my husband, two guards within the confines of the Embassy tried to solicit money from him in Pidgin. They thought they were being smart and that I wouldn't understand. This kind of problem was constant throughout any documentation process. Most would act one way when I was looking and as soon as I turned my head the "real" process was explained to my husband. Thanks for this video, this concept is difficult to explain to friends and family.


Please try to mask the faces of the innocent. ... but expose all those corrupt bastards. I don't see why you are hiding inspector Sam's face for all. His ass needs to be fired! I want to see his face and make him get burnt along with all others like him.

 Please see more comments on the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJPNjQQ9SVQ

Thanks for your time

No comments:

Post a Comment